We accept Paypal, Mastercard, VISA and Amex through our secure checkout.
You will be charged immediately at the point of sale. The full amount to charged is displayed on the checkout pages which includes product charges, shipping charges and sales tax.
Sales Tax and Import Duty
We ship from the UK, please note the following:
- The prices on the website are shown excluding any sales tax or duty.
- In the USA, we collect the relevant State, County & City taxes in some US States (depending on where you live) - these taxes will be shown when you checkout, before you pay. You will not need to pay any additional import duty when your order is delivered provided your order total is below $800.
- In Canada, we collect the relevant sales tax (GST, PST or HST) and import duty from you at checkout based on the state you reside in. We ship goods to you using DTP (Duty & Taxes Paid) so any import duties are prepaid & included in your order total. You should not have to pay any further charges to receive your order.
- In Australia, we collect goods & services tax (GST) which will be added to your total at checkout. You will not have pay any additional duties when your order is delivered provided your order total is below AUD$900 (around US$590).
- We collect sales tax in the United Kingdom (VAT) and EU countries with the sales tax amount added at checkout. No duties are due in these countries.
We do not collect import duty or sales taxes in any other country.
Shipments to countries other than those listed above may incur additional charges payable by the customer when they are imported into the shipping country.