Bronte occasion wear is pure elegance with rich materials, dramatic laces, and tear drop diamante trims making this the perfect bridal collection.
Features & Benefits
- Cup offers a beautifully rounded smooth profile without seams
- Wide wired for additional comfort and support
- Soft sheen outer with a peach skin inner cup for ultra-comfort against the skin
- Fine dramatic lace in centre front
- Powernet wing for anchorage and support
- Stay4Sure gripper elastic along top wing to reduce slippage
- Patented fortitube wire casing to prevent wire poke through
- Fully adjustable, detachable soft peach skin shoulder straps with multi positional fixtures for a choice of fit
- Delicate bow detail with tear drop diamante trim at the centre front
Information & Care
- 46% Nylon/Polyamide
- 24% Elastane
- 30% Polyester
- We recommend hand wash only
We ship our products using industry leading carriers with all all orders are shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Delivery options are detailed at Checkout or you can refer to our delivery and shipping page for more details which includes a shipping fee calculator
Corset Story offer a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee from the day you received your order.
All returns are FREE OF CHARGE regardless of the reason for return. Our returns process provides you with a returns label which is used to return your unwanted items to us.
The Waist Reduction rating is the maximum waist reduction achievable of the corset. Just because a corset is rated to a 4" or 5" waist reduction doesn't mean you have to wear them that tightly, you have the choice between comfort & control
Waist Reduction not your priority? This rating will also give you an idea of the weight of the corsets in our collections, from lingerie to expert level corsetry, as well as the support they offer
The Disguise Rating is how invisible a corset is underneath clothing, relative to the other designs available in our collections
All corsets & foundation garments will be difficult to completely disguise underneath bodycon and very tight fitting sheer garments. Dresses with scooped back can also be problematic when pairing with overcast designs
The Comfort Rating is how comfortable your corset will be. Some fabrics are less suited to longer periods of wear and more theatrical designs can become heavy if wearing all day
Naturally you will find the your corset will be less comfortable the tighter you lace it, corsetry is about finding the balance between comfort & control that best suits you