We have partnered with Faire to bring you our Wholesale prices and terms.
To purchase our corsets on wholesale terms, you must first join Faire.
Purchasing Corset Story Wholesale on Faire
It is important when placing your order on Faire to use this unique Corset Story link.
Payment and taxes
By becoming a customer of Faire, you will agree to their payment terms.
For orders to the US, Corset Story allows orders up to a value of $800.
If there are duties to pay, these will be charged at checkout
Corset Story will review the Wholesale price list on 1st January and 1st July each year . We reserve the right to change the wholesale price list at these times.
New designs and inventory levels
New designs will be added to the wholesale catalogue at the end of each month. Stock levels will update once daily on Faire.
Returns and exchanges
Faire accepts free returns on all opening orders.
For subsequent orders, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges when ordering from our wholesale catalogue.
Descriptions and images
Any client ordering via Faire from our wholesale catalogue is welcome to use our descriptions and images, these can be obtained by emailing our Customer Service department. Any images requested will be sent to you via Wetransfer.
All Corset Story corsets come with a 12 month guarantee. If the product becomes defective through normal use and wear, we will replace it free of charge. To claim on our product guarantee, we ask that you contact Corset Story Customer Service department. A member of the team will ask for an image of the defected item, so please ensure you are able to provide this.
Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the order and the shipping destination of the order. Therefore a quote for shipping will be provided.
Faire is available in the following countries:
- United States (excluding U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands)
- Canada (excluding Quebec)
- United Kingdom (excluding Crown dependencies such as Guernsey, Jersey, The Isle of Man, and the British Virgin Islands, as well as British overseas territories such as Gibraltar)
- Denmark (excluding Greenland and Faroe Islands)
- Metropolitan France
- Italy (excluding San Marino and Vatican City)
- Netherlands (excluding the Caribbean municipalities/islands such as: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba, Curaçao, Aruba and Sint Maarten)
- Portugal (excluding The Azores and Madeira)
- Spain (excluding territories such as: Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
Unfortunately, Faire are unable to fulfil orders outside of these approved locations, but they are working continuously to bring their wholesale marketplace to more locations.
Faire does not allow forwarding shipments through third party fulfilment centres or mail forwarders.
For more information contact our customer service team at sales@corset- story.com.
Please remember to use this Corset Story link when placing your order on Faire.
If you need the full link, please copy the text below: