Traditional Corsetry offering profound Waist Reduction for when you really want to dress up!
Exceptional control and comfort in our most encompassing range. Our Waist Taming corsets offer a waist reduction of up to 4” without compromising on style. We have a wide range of styles and patterns for both outer and underwear. If you are serious about waist reduction and style then this is the range for you. Home to our Steampunk and Burlesque collections, there is a Waist Taming corset for everyone. Not only are Waist Taming corsets available in Regular & Longline lengths but the re-enforced construction offers ample support for larger busts. Hip gores or hip panels as standard offering enhanced comfort and curve.
- Rated to a 4” Waist Reduction
- Fully adjustable cord lacing & modesty panel
- Loops for suspender clips as standard and loops for bra straps (overbust only)
- Wider Width Spiral Steel Boning
- Superior support and control
- Striking & unique designs for any occasion
Fans of steampunk and burlesque, all of your dreams have come true! Our military-inspired corset takes cues from historic military tunics for a regal and daring finish. This is a complete piece that features a lattice mesh covering over the chest and a high-neck satin collar. The body of the corset (and shoulder trims) are made from red silky dupion, accented with gold buttons and accented with black satin roleau across the openings for that majestic finish. This corset is designed for a serious waist reduction of up to four inches, but of course, you are free to adjust the cord lacing however you see fit!
- Style: Regular Length,Overbust
- Corset Features: Cord Lacing,Front Zip,Shoulders & Collar
- Colour: Red & Black
- Achievable Waist Reduction: 3-4"
- Fully Adjustable Structured Corset
- Strong Cord Lacing
- Front and Back Modesty Panel
- Strong Waist Tape
- 6 Suspender Loops
- Outer Material: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Cotton Twill
- 10 x 4mm Lightweight Spiral Steel Bones, 4 x 7mm Lightweight Flat Steel Bones
- Busk Length: Zip
Our sizing chart below is to be used with your body measurements. "Waist Taming" corsets are rated to a 4" Waist Reduction and are to be worn with at least a 2" gap at the back. This is already factored in to our size chart. Simply select the Corset Size that corresponds with Your Natural Waist Measurement.
Corsets are fully adjustable at the back. You can "Open" or "Close" the lacing at the Bust, Waist & Hip independently for the perfect fit. Our patterns have been developed and tested to fit a variety of body shapes using these adjustments.
The majority of the tension running through a corset is focused on the waist. This makes the waist the critical measurement when sizing your corset. The hip and bust can be "Opened" or "Closed" to fit provided the waist is accurate.
Corset Story Waist Taming Size Chart (in inches)
|Corset Size||To fit Bust||Your Natural Waist Measurement||To fit Hip|